Beloved in the Lord,
The Back the Blue brunch that Resurrection held on October 26th was a big success and I wanted to share with y’all some of the prayer requests we got from the event and some pictures as well.
The prayer requests we received are below in their entirety as they were written on the notecards, which means that for some we might not know exactly who the request is for but God surely does so please continue to pray for them.
- Pray for the Delfierco family. They lost their dad. Thank you.
- Safe keeping for all law enforcement and public service workers.
- My grandson, he is 7 months post liver transplant. Pray for stability of health.
- My mom JoAnn, she is struggling with getting older and health issues.
- Pray for Steve Philips who is in San Antonio in the hospital. He has pneumonia due to a surgery.
- Pray for our world and leaders.
Thanks again for everyone who helped out with the event and to those who participated and showed support. God bless you all!